To qualify for inclusion as a JA More then Money best practice, the recommended practice had to meet several criteria. The submissions were prioritized as the best practice concepts most likely to have the greatest impact across the whole JA More than Money program on a global basis. Evaluation included the following five components.
- The best practice must relate to the program implementation of JA More than Money to fulfill the project objective as set by the pilot process and the HSBC Holdings plc program sponsorship.
- The best practice should be strategic.The JA Member Office was asked to describe how its recommended best practice supported the achievement of the office’s goals for the JA More than Money pilot program. If this practice related to a step within a larger process, the office was asked to describe how the process as a whole supported goals.
- The best practice should be measurable.The JA Member Office was asked to list its implementation objectives for the best practice and explain how well the practice met these objectives. Offices also were asked to explain how outcomes were measured, what the results were, and what obstacles had to be overcome.
- The best practice should be sustainable. The JA Member Office was asked to describe how often the practice was used, as well as how results have evolved over time.
- The best practice should be replicable.The JA Member Office was asked to list the key success factors that made this practice work so well and to what it attributed the ongoing success of this practice.
Copyright © JA Worldwide 2009